Skip to main content

The Rise of the Golden Horde

 I've been watching as a number of new politicians have taken office in New York City, Portland, and elsewhere. 


Calling themselves Democrat Socialists, they have demonstrated some beliefs that place them more in the Marxist circle. Recently a platform statement came out for this so-called Democratic Socialists of America. Reading through it I truly wonder how anyone espousing those beliefs can legitimately earn sufficient votes to win a major office, much less serve as a street-sweeper in a one-horse town?

First off, they want to eliminate the US Senate. Then place the Executive Branch and Supreme Court under the remaining US House of Representatives. So much for independent branches of government as well as checks and balances. You might as well rename the House to the Politburo.  The Justice department would prosecute based on political theory, not statute. Court rulings would be subject to the whims of the ruling party. Justice would soon decay to lynch-mobs, the outrage of the week would immediately result in vengeance being meted out by influencers to whoever was conveniently available.



International relations with Israel would cease in favor of groups long advocating the destruction of that nation.

Some even would prefer to resume exterminating Jews. We recently had a candidate for US Senate that sported a very disturbing tattoo. Not just a Nazi symbol, nor merely a SS symbol, one favored by those operating the extermination camps. He never got got rid of the mark. Leading Democrat politicians did not condemn him, instead talking about how their party was a "Big Tent".  When that tent includes the notion of gas chambers it's time to leave that tent for more righteous ground.
 

The Democrat Socialist platform also includes seizure of private property. Wealth is now officially evil in their eyes. Anything you have done to improve your lot in life can and will be taken by the state to be handed out to whoever they like. When the people in control don't believe in God, God-given rights no longer apply. They have the guns, you do not - which makes being a kleptocracy ( government by thieves ) extraordinarily easy.  Take a look at how well that notion has done in Socialist/Marxist/Communist nations. The economy in every one tanked, people had to be forcibly restrained from leaving.

People like this are showing up more and more frequently. The feeling I am getting comes straight out of deer-hunting. A drive - where hunters move through a woods making noise, forcing game to run into areas that are per-arranged kill boxes.


That's our dark future, boxed in then taken apart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing a chapter.

My last post was so full of darkness, I hate to follow on with another sad article. Life does not always allow for happy moments interspersing the less happy. For countless years ( honestly, I can't count this time in the morning ) I have been engaged in a hobby project writing a fairly massive software library of routines for use in adventure and combat simulations I call Zulu. When I started the project way back whenever I did weeks of research trying to determine the " best " game engine to use. Factors like ease of use, rendering quality, support, and cost all were gathered, then ground in the number-cruncher to determine a winner. In the end, Unity3d was the clear winner. In the last two weeks Unity announced a series of changes to its Terms and Conditions including how it charges for applications built using Unity that put a huge burden on developers, especially the smaller groups.   Th...

How old are you?

Back in my college days I  occasionally encountered someone who doubted I was just in my early 20s. To them I seemed to be much older because of all that I had experienced plus all the things I knew about from reading so much. Eventually I ran into the term "old soul" - a person wise beyond their years. Some believe than an old soul has lived many previous lives and has retained some of memories and experiences of those lives. It's an interesting premise which does explain why I'm so comfortable in certain places and enjoying certain activities.  I once took one of those online quizzes, How old is your soul? , knowing full well that the test is just for entertainment. The results were to say the least, bemusing. According to that quiz, I have lived 1,532  past lives. Even for an old soul that's a lot of trips around our sun. My gaming friends like to tease each other in a friendly way now and then. Because I'm the most senior member and much older than man...

Time loop

George Santayana said, " Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to repeat it. " He implies that historical events are cyclical, often due to people failing to learn from the mistakes others had made. If so, the people involved must have been been remarkably stupid. We're going through a cycle now and true to form people are being stupid. France 1788, the Ancien Régime  is having a grand old time. After all they're not common folk. They're above those swine, not even subject to the rules they impose in some cases. A year later the aristocracy was literally running for it's life as mobs overthrew the ruling class, frequently sending nobles to the guillotine. The executions became so common it was treated like daytime TV. Children would play, women calmly knitting as the blade plunged down. Today we are again experiencing a separation of privilege, but there are no aristocrats around. Instead there are members of the legislative and executive branches that...